Sentry SL Ltd – Social Media Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Sentry SL Ltd (company no.11121788 ) whose registered office is at Carrick House, Lypiatt Road, Cheltenham. GL50 2QJ
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Sentry SL Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via the Social Media platform and details of how to enter can be viewed at www.sentrysl.com competitions
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be as detailed within the Promotion Code reference. Each Promotion normally closes a maximum of 14 days from date of last advertising. Entries to the competition will not be permitted after the final date of competition close.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow us – on the Social Media platform advertised
- Share the post – with all your followers
- Register your entry at www.sentrysl.com & add the promotion code
- Agree to the competition Terms & Conditions
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, unforeseen event or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via the website at www.sentrysl.com
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated on the Social Media release and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. All entrants must comply fully with Clause 9 above ahead of being chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or directly to the social media entrant and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Unless stated anywhere in the competition information the prize is singular meaning there is only one prize of being issued within the competition
24. Sentry SL Ltd have the right to cancel any competition at its discretion & is not duty bound to inform participants. Where possible Sentry SL Ltd will inform the reasons for withdrawing the competition within the news section found at www.sentrysl.com